CALL (905) 608-0077 IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
CALL (905) 608-0077
Our services cover both walk-ins and in-call emergencies. Feel free to dial our call line in case you experience any of the following dental emergencies, and we will be happy to extend our professional medical assistance.
Things to Do When Faced with a Dental Emergency
- Loss of Teeth: This is a critical matter that requires an immediate medical response. Take the tooth and rinse it in water without scrubbing, so the root fibres on the root surface remain intact. That makes it easy to re-implant the tooth back to its socket in less than 30 minutes.
- Toothaches and chronic pains: For persistent toothaches, try rinsing your mouth with warm water to dislodge any foreign particles between the teeth. For painful swelling, you can use prescribed drugs or a cold compress. Also, painkillers are effective in relieving pain.
- Injuries on soft tissues: A slight injury on the soft tissues of the lips, cheeks or the tongue may lead to a severe dental case. Clean the bruise or cut using warm water. If bleeding continues, head out to the ER to have the wound professionally covered.
- Fractured/broken teeth: Professionals best handle fractured teeth. If your teeth fracture, find professional dental services as fractures are mostly associated with damaged enamel, pulp or dentin.
- Sores and infections: Abscesses and infections commonly plaque the soft areas tissues surrounding the teeth, as well as the root and the gums. Such emergencies require immediate medical attention.
We strive on creating great experience for our patients. From opening till late hours including the weekends, crafting great and cost effective offers to welcoming patients in a state of the art dental practice. This is our objective; putting a smile on your face.
We take the trouble of dealing with your insurance company instead of letting you handle it. Unlike other dental practices, we will process the insurance claim on your behalf so you have less worry about the hassle and enjoy our enhanced experience.
We make it easy. We understand that financials could be difficult so we work with our patients to make it less of a burden. We work with our patients to agree small monthly payments if necessary. Just ask our front-desk and we will get it arranged.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided as informational material and not to be interpreted as medical advice.