CALL (905) 608-0077 TO BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Can I Benefit from Dental Implant?
Anyone can suffer from tooth loss, whether young or old. It can be caused by poor oral hygiene, mouth trauma and is sometimes associated with old age. It can affect your eating habits making biting and chewing certain foods difficult. From a psychological point of view, the loss of your teeth may give you smiling and talking problems. Depending on the nature of your tooth loss problems, dental implants are a proven and straightforward solution to all your dental troubles.
Dental implants are artificial teeth replacements that help with the embarrassment and discomfort of tooth loss. Their advantages are:
- Dental implants can be very helpful in allowing you to feel more comfortable and confident in your daily life.
- You will often have less sensitivity in your gums and teeth especially when you drink or eat.
- Improved speech; It is easier to speak clearly when you have dental implants instead of missing teeth.
- Dental implants help in the prevention of gum recession and bone loss.
- Dental implants support your jawbone, preventing the "caved-in" appearance of the face, and allow you to preserve your youthful appearance.
- Dental implants help improve overall health, too. With healthy, full functioning teeth, patients can expand their diets and eat healthier foods again, such as fruits and nuts.
The procedure entails grafting or adding bone-like materials on the jawbone. The graft can be part of your bone or one that is processed. Once the bone has been grafted, you will wait for several months before the grafted material gets to fuse to the existing bone. In addition, if your upper back teeth tend to be close to your sinus, there is a procedure done before dental implant that helps the sinus shrink prior to adding the bone.
Pain or discomfort could be avoided when having a dental implant. Use of sedation is essential and helps ease the anxiety that may be caused by the thought of surgery.
We strive on creating great experience for our patients. From opening till late hours including the weekends, crafting great and cost effective offers to welcoming patients in a state of the art dental practice. This is our objective; putting a smile on your face.
We take the trouble of dealing with your insurance company instead of letting you handle it. Unlike other dental practices, we will process the insurance claim on your behalf so you have less worry about the hassle and enjoy our enhanced experience.
We make it easy. We understand that financials could be difficult so we work with our patients to make it less of a burden. We work with our patients to agree small monthly payments if necessary. Just ask our front-desk and we will get it arranged.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided as informational material and not to be interpreted as medical advice.